What we offer
Triarii supports governments and policy makers with development and execution of policy.
Characteristics of our approach
We have an extensive arsenal of online and offline methods for the development of new policy:
- Factfinding: field research, surveys (online, phone, face-to-face, e-mail, snailmail), statistic analyses;
- Comparison based research: benchmarking studies, multicriteria analyses;
- Forecasting: technology foresighting (see also our page on scenario study), backcasting, delphi studies, roadmapping;
- Financial analyses: cost-benefit, profitability calculations, econometric analyses;
- Strategic analyses;
- Process support: brown paper/metaplan sessions, group systems, meeting moderation, facilitating workshops, e-boardroom sessions, web conferencing, computer-supported meetings;
- Implementation: setting up and running secretariats.
Statement of experience
Recent Triarii studies in the expertise of policy support are:
- Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs, Agriculture and Innovation: Research to the size, status and position of the Dutch Defense and Security industry (2011-2012);
- European Space Agency: Value of ESTEC to the Netherlands (2012);
- Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs: Implementation of broadband services via fibreoptics and cable and the role of governments (2010);
- Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs: Researching a control body for the space industry in the Netherlands (2008);
- European Commission: Rethinking the European ICT agenda (2004);
- Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs: National action plan space (2004);
- Dutch Ministry of Housing, Spatial Planning and the Environment: Plan how to deal with risk youth of Antillean descent (2004).