What we offer
Are your employees having trouble switching from going concern to the project? Are your project managers fully booked? Triarii can offer you experienced project managers at short notice, able to take offer your assignments and offering concrete support under your organisation’s label.
Characteristics of our approach
Various general activities tend to be the common denominator:
- Establishment and managing of a project organisation or bureau: administration, quality control
Coordinating and facilitating of project team members: organising meetings, preparing and chairing;
- Safeguarding the formal obligations, originating from a contract or political-administrative context: drafting of the periodical reports (technical, financial), safe-guarding appropriate group decision procedures;
- Development of specific support tools and/or training on the project requirements.
However, the essence of a project is its uniqueness and an all-encompassing approach can therefore not be given. Based on their experience, Triarii project managers are at all times able to accommodate such project specifics.
Statement of experience
- Municipality of Noordwijk: Project director Space Business park (2007-2012)
Noordwijk seek to develop clusters and networks of high tech and knowledge intensive industry in order to improve the economic return of ESTEC as knowledge institute to The Netherlands and the region. Triarii’s project director first established the project organisation and subsequently led development of the marketing and communications’ plan of which he now manages the implementation.
- Municipality of Lansingerland: Project manager Common Front office (2009-1010)
Lansingerland hired Triarii to improve the service levels without having to invest in the Mid Office. By turning around the working culture and redesigning tasks and working processes of the front office employees, the project manager was able to achieve better performance with the existing organisation and IT architecture.
- Vrije University Amsterdam: Project manager “Information Technology for Adoption and Intelligent Design for e-Government, ITAIDE” (2006-2010)
A Triarii project manager headed the project office and managed all non-technical aspects of an Integrated Research Project executed with a grant from the European Commission’s DG Information Society. The ITAIDE consortium consisted of over 20 stakeholders from various European countries, including production industry, technology providers, universities, national tax and customs offices as well as the UN Economic Commission for Europe. Total project budget amounted to m€ 8.
- Netherlands Ministry of Justice / Ministry of Housing, Spatial Planning and Environment: Project director Civic integration (2003-2008)
Triarii has supported the Ministries of Justice and subsequently of Housing, Spatial Planning and Environment with the development and implementation of the laws for Civic Integration (WI), Facility for Voluntary Integration (RVI) and Civic Integration Abroad (WIB). The Triarii project director established a separate project department and managed the implementation of the laws: WIB by 1 March 2006; WI and RVI by 1 January 2007.