What we offer
Running secretariats and hands-on support to (networks of) organisations.
Characteristics of our approach
In our experience these are the key considerations for excellent secretariat support:
- Demand driven service provision and frequent feedback on what needs to be done;
- Continuity and backup of services, information and activities;
- Expertise in, and experience with, public communication and deploying communications specialists;
- Working efficiently with the use of state-of-the-art tools: smart database, need-driven website and online/phone meeting facilities (we work with Webex);
- Expertise in the specific technology field and working methods.
Statement of experience
The consultants of Triarii have broad experience with running secretariats, programme offices and other sorts of executive offices. At the moment Triarii runs two secretariats:
- ZEP: European Technology Platform for Zero Emission Fossil Fuel Power Plants (www.zeroemissionsplatform.eu) since 2006;
- ITAIDE: a project of the VU University Amsterdam on electronic customs (www.itaide.org).
In the past we have run other secretariats, among others the Dutch ICT-forum and StiPT, the precursor of what is currently called AgencyNL.