What we offer
Participation means taking an active part in society. The Dutch government has high ambitions in the field of participation and integration. Thus, in this field laws and regulations are complex and always changing.
The economic crisis causes pressure on implementation of these laws and regulations, due to more applications and a larger target group. At the same time budgets are being cut. Clear work processes, filing, client information, accountability and tight monitoring are more important now than they ever were.
Triarii consultants can support you and have done so for over more than 10 years for the Dutch ministries and regional/local authorities. Our main fields of work are participation, civic integration, work and income and adult education.
Characteristics of our approach
1) A focus on the process: measuring and analysing the current situation, internal reporting structures, benchmarking numbers, ways of working, quality of work and finances;
2) Our way of working is based on the knowledge of the most recent ideas and theories that are leading in government, science and society and thus form national policy.
3) It's also based on the general philosophy of present day government: a small, stimulating and supporting government that empowers people to take responsibility over their own lives.
Statement of experience
Triarii has done multiple projects for Dutch ministries and local and regional governments in this field, including:
- Ministry of Social Affairs and Employment;
- Municipality of Lansingerland;
- National consultation body of minorities;
- City of The Hague;
- Ministry of Housing, Spatial Planning and the Environment;
- Ministry of Justice;
- Ministry of Internal Affairs;
- Several studies on Triarii behalf to take stock of the actual implementation of national policy by local governments (see publications).