What we offer
City authorities in the Netherlands are in a constant process of improving services. The recent past has shown a big improvement in digital services and "client contact centres" have been set up. The improved services are to lead to a:
- Quick, simple;
- And approachable government that works from one contact point.
Triarii offers people that can get this done.
Our consultants have many years of experience in working for local authorities in the field of processes, ICT, people and decision making. Our strenght is realising a result that is rooted in the minds and hands of both management as employees.
Characteristics of our approach
Our approach is aimed at reaching an improvement in public services on tactical/operational level. A noticeable change. This usually begins with a starting document, a concise plan to arrange the necessary means, preconditions and support. The preconditions are:
- Setting up and managing a project organisation;
- Securing quality of work;
- Support from employees and management;
- Making (improved) results measurable;
- Implementing new processes and ICT;
- Cooperation with employees, participation in work meetings, organisation of workshops, internal training to implement change;
- Organising the financial means.
Our approach follows the maturity model of public services according to Antwoord© (Answer, a Dutch government concept). This public services concept aims to make local authorities the portal of all government contact with people and companies.
Statement of experience
Triarii has done multiple projects for Dutch ministries and local and regional governments in this field, including:
- Dutch ministry of Housing, Spatial Planning and the Environment;
- Municipality of Lansingerland;
- City of The Hague;
- City of Delft;
- City of Zoetermeer.