What we offer
Triarii has extensive knowledge and experience in the development and realisation of thematic business parks. The main features that distinguish a thematic business park from a regular one are:
- There are formal, operational and informal links between the companies on the park and a knowledge based institute (such as a university or R&D institute);
- There is an organisation that promotes the transfer, creation and growth of knowledge;
- Specific types of companies cluster through the presence of specific facilities;
- A high quality of the thematic business park is created, preserved and managed.
Characteristics of our approach
The foremost element for success of a thematic business park is clustering of knowledge institutes, international institutes and large and small companies. These elements of our approach completely differ from an approach of the development and acquisition of companies of a traditional business park or industrial area. A second element for success of a thematic park is supporting the growth of SME’s. This can be done by setting up a tailor-made incubator programme. Such a programme could consist of a financial part, a housing part and a networking part. An incubator programme is a very useful to create synergy effects on the thematic business park.
This means that that the marketing and acquisition of a thematic business park should take place in the context of the theme, and not just based on the provision of space and buildings. For regional governments the development of thematic business can be a very useful instrument for regional development.
Triarii can support both developers and regional governments with a successful spatial exploitation.
Statement of Experience
- Development of Dutch Innovation Park in Zoetermeer, http://www.dutchinnovationpark.nl;
- Development Space Business Park, alongside ESTEC in Noordwijk www.spacebusinesspark.com;
- Development of Composite valley located at the former Fokker premises and the airport of Ypenburg;
- Feasibility study on Sophia Antipolis (France);
- Study on success and fail factors of thematic business parks (2010).